Netbook or Laptop? Which Are You?

Netbooks Are Designed for Light-Duty Computing
Netbooks are laptop-style computers with less processing power, less memory, smaller screens, and smaller keyboards than regular laptops. They are optimized for surfing the Internet, sending and receiving e-mail, running very basic software, and storing minimal amounts of digital photography and music.

Laptops Offer More Computing Power Than Netbooks
Laptops are typically bigger than netbooks and have more processing power and memory. They are much better suited than netbooks for downloading large files, running advanced software applications, storing large amounts of digital photography, playing video games, and other more demanding uses.

Computers & Accessories
Laptop computers, desktop computers, drives & storage, components, keyboards & mice, monitors, networking, printers, webcams.





3 komentar:

Anonymous said...

stand bye here for my readers :D

TechGeeze said...

Well for me,netbook are mobility wise than laptops,but if your looking for supreme efficiency and customizable functionality, what I mean not for just surfing the net, go for a high specs lappie.

I have included your site in my EC Blog Coomunity the haven for Entrecard droppers, and it will be a sure traffic for you. You may have much more reader to follow you.

Please let me take this chance to introduce you to my other blog Latest Technology News and I know you'll like it. Please include it to your blogroll or recommend it as a token for advertising you in my other blog.

zplits | what's the latest? said...

I'll choose laptop. :)

It's also mobile and has a lot of processing power and memory than netbooks.

Post a Comment